Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice every week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green mustard in salted fish with pork rib soup recipe. You can have green mustard in salted fish with pork rib soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup:
- Take 1 1/2 Kg of Pork Rib.
- Take 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Get 8 inches of salted fish bone.
- Get 10 piece (4 inches) of ginger slice.
- Take 25 of white peppercorns.
- Use 2 bunch of green mustard vegetables.
- Use 5 of Korean dried oyster (optional add on).
Instructions to make Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup:
- Quick blanch the pork rib then set aside.
- Put the light crush whole white peppercorn into pouch.
- Wash and drain dry then Pan salted fried bone for few minutes then put it into a pouch.
- Put all ingredients into a pot and cook it on high for 35 minutes (pressure cooker) or you can simply slow cook it in a pot on stove for 1 and 1/2 hour.
- Then put the green mustard and cook for another 10 minutes in the (pressure cooker) or another 30 minutes in the pot on a stove.
- Enjoy this simple soup with some white rice are great on a winter days or rainy days.
If you find this Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.