Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Lemon Bread/Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Lemon Bread/Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lemon Bread/Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lemon bread/cake recipe. You can have easy lemon bread/cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lemon Bread/Cake:
- Take 250 grams of all purpose flour.
- Get 170 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 6 tbsp of cooking oil(grapeseed oil, canola oil…).
- Use 2 of large egg.
- Prepare 240 ml of freshmilk.
- Prepare of zest of 2 lemon.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Easy Lemon Bread/Cake:
- Preheat oven to 170° C. Line a 9 x 9-inch square pan with baking paper, leaving extra edges for lifting or grease the pan if you don't have a baking paper..
- In a measuring cup (use a larger measuring cup), pour the 2 tbsps lemon juice then add the fresh milk. Set aside for 10 minutes. Note: you can use 240 ml buttermilk if you have..
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients including the. Set aside..
- Add the oil, vanilla, water, lemon zest and eggs to the measuring cup with the fresh milk and whisk together until combined. Pour into the dry ingredients and fold/stir to combine. Don't over mix..
- Pour the mixture to the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes on a 170 degrees Celsius. To test if done, insert a skewer in the middle, if it comes out clean it is done..
If you find this Easy Lemon Bread/Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.