Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to barbecue pork ribs in the oven recipe. You can cook barbecue pork ribs in the oven using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven:
- Get 4 lb of Pork ribs.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Use 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Instructions to make Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven:
- Season Ribs with salt and pepper, place on a baking tray, cover and bake for 45 minutes at 375°F.
- add all ingredient for the sauce into a pot and simmer until its getting a thick consistency.
- Remove rib and place on a oven rack or drain the juice from the baking tray.
- Brush each side of the rib with the sauce and bake another 5 minutes, repeating this step 4 times. You can turn on your broiler at the last glaze if you want a crisp crust.
If you find this Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.