Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deer/beef jerky trial #1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deer/beef jerky trial #1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a great number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deer/beef jerky trial #1 recipe. To make deer/beef jerky trial #1 you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Deer/beef jerky trial #1:
- Provide 4 lbs of meat cut into strips.
- Take 4 tbs of Morton's TenderQuick.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Dale's low sodium.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1.5 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Deer/beef jerky trial #1:
- Combine in bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Marinate in fridge at least overnight.
- Place in dehydrator until dry.
- Note: this is a trial run. My original recipe got lost so I'm trying to recreate it from memory. Will update when I get it right again. Also drying times will vary depending on your dehydrator..
If you find this Deer/beef jerky trial #1 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.