Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat up. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican fajita skirt steak in the oven recipe. You can have mexican fajita skirt steak in the oven using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven:
- Prepare 1 packages of of skirt steak fajitas.
- Take 3 small of diced tomatos.
- Use 2 large of bell peppers yellow, green, red, or orange.
- Get of season all.
- Take of garlic pepper.
- Use 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 small of chile jalopeno ( you can take out the seeds if you dont want it as spicy).
- You need 1 of lime.
Instructions to make Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven:
- Cut your Vegetables- Dice your tomatos, Slice your onions, and Green Pepper, and dice your green chile. Pre-Heat Oven at 350°F.
- Cover a 11X7 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and place veggies on top onion, tomato, bell peppers, and chile jalopeno. Mix well and cover baking pan..
- Next cut the fajita in long slices and season with garlic pepper and season all..
- add fajitas to pan along with the vegetables and squeeze the lime on the fajitas.
- place in oven for one hour and enjoy(:.
If you find this Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.