Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Citrus cream tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Citrus cream tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. The after effects of consuming them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to citrus cream tartlets recipe. You can have citrus cream tartlets using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Citrus cream tartlets:
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped macadamia nuts, toasted.
- Take 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Use 2 of tbsp.all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 of tbsp.cold butter.
- Provide 6 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of confectioners’ sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp. of Each orange,lemon and lime juice.
- Use 1 tsp. of Each grade orange,lemon and lime peel.
Instructions to make Citrus cream tartlets:
- In a food processor,combine the macadamia nuts,sugar and process until blended. Add butter;blend until mixture forms coarse crumbs..
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 4-in. Tartlet pans with removable bottoms. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely..
- In a small bowl,beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the confectioners’ sugar,citrus juices and peels; beat until blended..
- Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
If you find this Citrus cream tartlets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.