Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kastengel / Cheese Tarts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kastengel / Cheese Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kastengel / Cheese Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kastengel / cheese tarts recipe. You can cook kastengel / cheese tarts using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kastengel / Cheese Tarts:
- Provide 100 gram of Butter.
- Use 50 grams of Margarine.
- You need 200 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 50 grams of Cornflour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 sachet of milk powder.
- Get 1 tbs of salt.
- Provide 1 tbs of royco powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of vanila.
- You need 100 grams of gouda/edam cheese.
Steps to make Kastengel / Cheese Tarts:
- Whip the butter for 1 minute on low speed and add egg yolk and whip on high speed for 5 minutes. Add the cheese, flour, milk powder and use a spatula to stir to mix into a non-sticky dough.
- Preheat oven to 330 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a parchment paper or silicon mat on a working surface. Roll the dough out to about 1-inch thickness. Use a knife to cut the dough about 1-inch in width and then cut into individual about 3 inches long.Arrange these on the cookie sheet. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Let the kastengel cool off on the baking sheet for 1 minute and then remove to cooling rack to let them cool down completely. Store in air-tight container and they can last up to one month.
If you find this Kastengel / Cheese Tarts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.