Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg tarts recipe. You can cook egg tarts using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Tarts:
- Get 200 ml of evaporated milk.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 75 ml of hot water.
- Provide 75 grams of sugar, or to taste.
Steps to make Egg Tarts:
- Make tart shells as below. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360469-tart-shells.
- Melt the sugar in hot water and leave to cool completely..
- Whisk the eggs and evaporated milk together..
- Strain the egg mixture into the sugar water and stir well..
- Carefully pour the egg custard into the shells. Skim off any air bubbles on the surface..
- Bake in preheated oven at 170℃ for ten minutes. To check if the custard is done, insert a toothpick in the middle. If it remains upright, the egg tarts are done..
- Replace water with pandan water (boil water with pandan leaves until tinged green) and add a drop of colouring for Pandan Egg Tarts..
- Serve warm :).
If you find this Egg Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.