Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Custard Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Custard Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango custard tartlets recipe. To make mango custard tartlets you only need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango Custard Tartlets:
- Use 1.5 cups of flour.
- Provide 70 g of cold cut unsalted butter.
- Take 8-10 tbsp of cold water.
- Take 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 TSP of salt.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 TSP of custard powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of sweetened mango puree.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of ripe mango chopped.
Steps to make Mango Custard Tartlets:
- In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt. Mix well. Now add cold butter and rub with thumbs until mixture is crumbly.
- Add 1 tbsp water and mix, add water by tablespoons as required until dough comes together. Do not knead the mixture.
- Add the mixture to cling wrap and cover securely. Gently pat in rectangular shape. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grease tart moulds and keep it aside.
- Dust the surface and rolling pin with little flour. Roll the dough gently.
- Cut the dough little larger than tart moulds.
- Gently place the cut dough into moulds and shape them. Trim off the excess. Freeze until ready to use. These should be refrigerated atleast 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190. Prick tartlets with fork. This will prevent it to from rising while baking..
- Place foil or baking paper in the mould and fill with rice or rajma etc. Place tartlets on baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the foil/baking paper.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix custard powder in 4 tbsp milk, there should be no lumps.
- Boil remaining milk with sugar. Simmer, add custard milk with mango puree and stir until it thickens. In case you have used mango custard powder, you can skip or reduce the mango puree. Allow to cool completely. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour the custard in tart shells. Garnish with chopped mangoes. Additionally you can add tutti fruitti, nuts or cherries etc. Serve.
If you find this Mango Custard Tartlets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.