Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango Custard Tartlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Custard Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Custard Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango custard tartlets recipe. You can have mango custard tartlets using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Custard Tartlets:
- Provide of flour.
- You need of cold cut unsalted butter.
- Get of cold water.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of milk.
- Get of custard powder.
- Provide of sweetened mango puree.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of ripe mango chopped.
Steps to make Mango Custard Tartlets:
- In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt. Mix well. Now add cold butter and rub with thumbs until mixture is crumbly.
- Add 1 tbsp water and mix, add water by tablespoons as required until dough comes together. Do not knead the mixture.
- Add the mixture to cling wrap and cover securely. Gently pat in rectangular shape. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grease tart moulds and keep it aside.
- Dust the surface and rolling pin with little flour. Roll the dough gently.
- Cut the dough little larger than tart moulds.
- Gently place the cut dough into moulds and shape them. Trim off the excess. Freeze until ready to use. These should be refrigerated atleast 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190. Prick tartlets with fork. This will prevent it to from rising while baking..
- Place foil or baking paper in the mould and fill with rice or rajma etc. Place tartlets on baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the foil/baking paper.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix custard powder in 4 tbsp milk, there should be no lumps.
- Boil remaining milk with sugar. Simmer, add custard milk with mango puree and stir until it thickens. In case you have used mango custard powder, you can skip or reduce the mango puree. Allow to cool completely. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour the custard in tart shells. Garnish with chopped mangoes. Additionally you can add tutti fruitti, nuts or cherries etc. Serve.
If you find this Mango Custard Tartlets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.