Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You probably know this since you’ve likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit tarts recipe. You can have fruit tarts using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruit tarts:
- Use 500 g of flour.
- You need 250 g of butter.
- You need 36 g of sugar.
- Prepare 175 ml of water.
- Use of Pastry cream.
- You need of Any fruit desired.
- Take of For the glaze:.
- Provide 1/2 cup of apricot jam.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Fruit tarts:
- Sift flour.
- Add sugar and butter and mix well using the rub-in method..
- Add water gradually and mix well until a soft dough is formed.
- Chill the dough for 10 mins.
- Roll out the dough and place in prepared tartlets or tart cases.
- Using a fork, prick the dough and chill for 10 mins.
- Bake in a preheated oven 170°C for 15-20 mins.
- When the crust has cooled. Add the cream in each tarts and decorate with the fruits.
- Make the apricot glaze by heating apricot jam and water together in a small saucepan. Stir well to melt. Strain and discard any pulp. Place liquid back in saucepan and heat gently for 5 minutes to thicken. Allow to cool slightly..
- Dip pastry brush into apricot glaze and lightly brush the surface of the fruit to give an attractive shine..
- Chill before serving.
If you find this Fruit tarts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.