Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat. You probably be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish a couple of times during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit tarts recipe. You can cook fruit tarts using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit tarts:
- Use of flour.
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of sugar.
- Provide of water.
- Take of Pastry cream.
- You need of Any fruit desired.
- Get of For the glaze:.
- You need of apricot jam.
- Provide of water.
Instructions to make Fruit tarts:
- Sift flour.
- Add sugar and butter and mix well using the rub-in method..
- Add water gradually and mix well until a soft dough is formed.
- Chill the dough for 10 mins.
- Roll out the dough and place in prepared tartlets or tart cases.
- Using a fork, prick the dough and chill for 10 mins.
- Bake in a preheated oven 170°C for 15-20 mins.
- When the crust has cooled. Add the cream in each tarts and decorate with the fruits.
- Make the apricot glaze by heating apricot jam and water together in a small saucepan. Stir well to melt. Strain and discard any pulp. Place liquid back in saucepan and heat gently for 5 minutes to thicken. Allow to cool slightly..
- Dip pastry brush into apricot glaze and lightly brush the surface of the fruit to give an attractive shine..
- Chill before serving.
If you find this Fruit tarts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.