Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramelized Onion Tartlets with Basil Mascarpone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized Onion Tartlets with Basil Mascarpone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat up. You may already be aware of this as you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish at least two times per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized onion tartlets with basil mascarpone recipe. You can cook caramelized onion tartlets with basil mascarpone using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramelized Onion Tartlets with Basil Mascarpone:
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of Onion Large ( Thinly Sliced).
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Tomato Paste Thick.
- Provide 1 of Tomato ( Finely Diced ).
- You need 2 of Sheets of Shortcrust pastry ( Thawed).
- Take 50 Grams of Cheese Mascarpone.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Basil Fresh ( chopped ).
Steps to make Caramelized Onion Tartlets with Basil Mascarpone:
- To make the caramelized onions,Heat butter and oil in the non stick pan. Add onion and sugar and cook over low heat. Stir occasionally until tender and caramelized..
- Add tomato paste and cook for further 3 minutes. Stir in diced tomatoes and set aside to cool..
- Meanwhile, use a cookie cutter to cut each pastry sheet into rounds to fit 2 x 12 cup mini muffin pans..
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of the tomato mixture into each pastry cup and bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 12 – 15 minutes.Let it cool..
- Combine mascarpone cheese and basil and season with salt and pepper.NOTE : Mascarpone canbe substituted with cream cheese or thick sour cream..
- Top each tartlet with a spoonful of mascarpone cheese..just before serving..
If you find this Caramelized Onion Tartlets with Basil Mascarpone recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.