Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Tart【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Tart【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana tart【recipe video】 recipe. To cook banana tart【recipe video】 you only need 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Tart【Recipe Video】:
- You need of ■Tart Crust.
- Use 50 g (1.8 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Use 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 20 g (3.3 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- You need 120 g of (about 1 cup) cake flour.
- Get 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- Take of ■Almond Cream (crème d'amande）.
- Provide 70 g (2.5 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Take 45 g (1.6 oz) of cane sugar.
- Get 1 of egg (45-50g, 1.6-1.7 oz).
- Prepare 50 g of almond flour (1.7 oz).
- Prepare 10 g (1 Tbsp) of cake flour.
- Provide of ■Topping.
- You need 2-3 of bananas.
- Provide of ■for brushing.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take 1 tsp of brandy.
- Use of ■for dusting.
- Provide of powdered sugar.
- Provide of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Banana Tart【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/rKZjIEomGFQ.
- 【For Tart Dough】Sift the powdered sugar. Sift the cake flour twice. Cream the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each addition..
- Add an egg yolk and mix well until combined. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps. Add vanilla oil and mix..
- Add the cake flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the lumps form. Place it on plastic wrap..
- Press lightly and gather it into one. Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until smooth..
- Wrap it with plastic wrap and flatten it. Let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For Almond Cream】Cream the butter until smooth. Add cane sugar in 2 parts. Mix well each addition. Mix it with a whisk for 2 mins until it becomes white a little..
- Put an egg in another bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. (You should use an egg of room temperature. Please warm it with hot water if your egg is cold.) Add the egg to the butter in 5 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth. (Emulsify it.).
- Sift almond flour and cake flour over the batter. Mix it until combined..
- Transfer it into a small bowl and seal it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【Bake the tart.】Take the tart dough and the almond cream out from the fridge. Leave the dough for 10-15 mins and soften it while pressing. (almond cream; set aside) Shape the dough round and roll it out into 3mm (0.1'') thick..
- Sprinkle bread flour lightly over the pastry. Wind the pastry around a rolling pin and lift. Place the pastry on the pan gently and line the pan with it. (I removed the bottom pan to bake it through.).
- Trim the edges. Press the side of the pastry against the pan. Prick bottom of the pastry with a fork..
- Mix the almond cream lightly to soften. Put it in the tart pastry and spread it. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Slice bananas into 4mm (0.15'') thick. Take the tart pastry out from the fridge. Layer the banana slices, overlapping slightly, over the top. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 50-55 mins or until light brown..
- Mix maple syrup and brandy. Brush the top of the tart with the mixture. Let it cool. Take the tart out from the pan. Sprinkle powdered sugar along the edge of the tart. It's all done!.
If you find this Banana Tart【Recipe Video】 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.