Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has told you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times every week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Start consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macau style egg tarts recipe. You can have macau style egg tarts using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Macau Style Egg Tarts:
- Use of Puff Shell.
- Prepare 1 Sheet of Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 12 Pcs of Aluminium Foil Shells.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- You need 2 Pcs of Egg.
- Use 70 g of White Sugar.
- Provide 140 ml of Hot Water.
- Get 110 ml of Evaporated Milk.
- Get 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Macau Style Egg Tarts:
- Preheat the oven to 250°C (482°F).
- Roll the puff pastry evenly and thinly. Use a round cookies cutter, cut out 12 circular discs to fit in the aluminium foil shells. Gently use fingers to adjust the shape to of the pastries, ensure it fits well. Do not stretch the pastries..
- Cover the puff pastries with parchment paper. Put pie weights on the pastries and bake for 10 minutes at the middle deck..
- In a measuring cup, mix hot water (boiled) with salt and white sugar. Stir it until all the sugar and salt are dissolved..
- Add evaporated milk in the mixture, mix and combine..
- In a small bowl, crack two eggs and beat the eggs until they are mixed well..
- Pour the egg mixture into the water-milk mixture gradually, stir at the same time to ensure they are well combined..
- Prepare another measuring cup and put a sieve on top of it. Pour the mixture into the new measuring cup through the sieve to remove any unmixed eggs or egg shells..
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into 12 egg tart puff shell (around 90% full, 32 ml each).
- Put the tarts into the preheated oven at the middle deck and bake for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, when the egg custards started to expand and rise, put the baking tray at the top deck to bake for another 10 mins to give the tarts a caramelized surface..
- Enjoy the flaky, delicious Macau Egg Tart!.
If you find this Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.