Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Custard Fruit Tarts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard Fruit Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Fruit Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. Appleas contain loads of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels decrease by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to custard fruit tarts recipe. To cook custard fruit tarts you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Custard Fruit Tarts:
- Get 1 tbsp of Custard powder (I have used mixed fruit).
- You need 1 pinch of Baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Maida.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Provide 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Custard powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1 cup of mixed Fruit.
Steps to make Custard Fruit Tarts:
- Mix the custard powder and baking powder together..
- Take butter and sugar together in a bowl and cream together. Prepare a dough by mixing maida, milk and custard powder..
- Knead and smooth the dough. Divide it into 8 equal portions and roll it into a 4-inch round shape..
- Make small holes in it and keep it in molds.Bake it for 15 minutes at 180 degrees c..
- Add custard powder to 1/2 cup milk and keep aside. Heat the remaining milk and sugar and mix well..
- Add custard powder and vanilla essence. Stir continuously on low heat..
- Cool it and now fill prepared custard in these 8 tarts. Now cool it and refrigerate it for 4-5 hours so that the custard is set. Add fruits on the top before serving..
If you find this Custard Fruit Tarts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.