Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Custard Fruit Tarts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Custard Fruit Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Fruit Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. This is a great number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to custard fruit tarts recipe. You can cook custard fruit tarts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Custard Fruit Tarts:
- Get of Custard powder (I have used mixed fruit).
- Use of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Maida.
- Use of Butter.
- Provide of Sugar.
- You need of milk.
- Get of Milk.
- Provide of Custard powder.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- Take of mixed Fruit.
Instructions to make Custard Fruit Tarts:
- Mix the custard powder and baking powder together..
- Take butter and sugar together in a bowl and cream together. Prepare a dough by mixing maida, milk and custard powder..
- Knead and smooth the dough. Divide it into 8 equal portions and roll it into a 4-inch round shape..
- Make small holes in it and keep it in molds.Bake it for 15 minutes at 180 degrees c..
- Add custard powder to 1/2 cup milk and keep aside. Heat the remaining milk and sugar and mix well..
- Add custard powder and vanilla essence. Stir continuously on low heat..
- Cool it and now fill prepared custard in these 8 tarts. Now cool it and refrigerate it for 4-5 hours so that the custard is set. Add fruits on the top before serving..
If you find this Custard Fruit Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.