Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Zucchini tartlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are good for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these health food daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini tartlets recipe. You can have zucchini tartlets using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini tartlets:
- Use 100 g of butter.
- Get 150 g of flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of slim zucchini.
- Provide 1 of cream cheese (eg. Philadelphia).
- Provide 1 of plain yoghurt.
- Take 4 spoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Zucchini tartlets:
- Make the dough using the first 4 ingredients (butter, flour, egg and salt). Roll, cut into circles and put into the casts. Bake for about 15 minutes in 180C..
- Prepare the paste using cream cheese and yoghurt, add some spices to taste (garlic, parsley etc). Put one spoon of it into each tartlet..
- Cut the zucchini into very thin half-slices. Put them into some olive oil and salt for about 20 minutes..
- Roll the first one and stick into the paste in the middle of the tartlet. Put another ones around it to form a rose..
- Bake for 25 minutes in 190C..
If you find this Zucchini tartlets recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.