Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini tartlets recipe. You can cook zucchini tartlets using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini tartlets:
- Use of butter.
- Provide of flour.
- Provide of egg.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of slim zucchini.
- Take of cream cheese (eg. Philadelphia).
- Get of plain yoghurt.
- Get of olive oil.
Instructions to make Zucchini tartlets:
- Make the dough using the first 4 ingredients (butter, flour, egg and salt). Roll, cut into circles and put into the casts. Bake for about 15 minutes in 180C..
- Prepare the paste using cream cheese and yoghurt, add some spices to taste (garlic, parsley etc). Put one spoon of it into each tartlet..
- Cut the zucchini into very thin half-slices. Put them into some olive oil and salt for about 20 minutes..
- Roll the first one and stick into the paste in the middle of the tartlet. Put another ones around it to form a rose..
- Bake for 25 minutes in 190C..
If you find this Zucchini tartlets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.