Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Giant Pop Tart Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Giant Pop Tart Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Giant Pop Tart Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for your heart health. The after effects of eating them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss the meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to giant pop tart pie recipe. You can cook giant pop tart pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Giant Pop Tart Pie:
- Get 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Take of I can pie filling of choice, this one is apple.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 of little water and flour to make a runny paste.
- Provide 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need Dash of vanilla.
- Get of Enough milk to make a glaze you can pipe from a bag, 2 tbsp more or less.
Instructions to make Giant Pop Tart Pie:
- Bring pie crusts to room temp and set oven to 375..
- Roll each crust to the same shape. Lay the first crust on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. With the apple filling I used a potato masher to break it down some and stirred in the brown sugar. Spread it over the crust leaving a 1 inch edge. Paste around the edge with the paste..
- Lay second crust on top of the first and crimp edges with a fork. Prick top with a fork..
- Bake in a 375 oven for 20-25 minutes, barely browning it around the edge. Let cool on parchment on a rack..
- Once cool, mix powdered sugar milk and vanilla and put in a sandwich bag. Snip the corner and glaze..
If you find this Giant Pop Tart Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.