Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Giant Pop Tart Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Giant Pop Tart Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to giant pop tart pie recipe. You can cook giant pop tart pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Giant Pop Tart Pie:
- Take of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Use of I can pie filling of choice, this one is apple.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Take of little water and flour to make a runny paste.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Take of vanilla.
- Provide of Enough milk to make a glaze you can pipe from a bag, 2 tbsp more or less.
Instructions to make Giant Pop Tart Pie:
- Bring pie crusts to room temp and set oven to 375..
- Roll each crust to the same shape. Lay the first crust on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. With the apple filling I used a potato masher to break it down some and stirred in the brown sugar. Spread it over the crust leaving a 1 inch edge. Paste around the edge with the paste..
- Lay second crust on top of the first and crimp edges with a fork. Prick top with a fork..
- Bake in a 375 oven for 20-25 minutes, barely browning it around the edge. Let cool on parchment on a rack..
- Once cool, mix powdered sugar milk and vanilla and put in a sandwich bag. Snip the corner and glaze..
If you find this Giant Pop Tart Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.