Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon curd tartlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon curd tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon curd tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Looking At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. One more thing I want to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is far more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
Something else you will find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. For people who wind up suffering from different kinds of rashes you may want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. The main reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are in addition going to discover that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time organizations will be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon curd tartlets recipe. You can cook lemon curd tartlets using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon curd tartlets:
- You need of To make lemon curd -.
- Use 6 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon rind.
- Provide 150 gram of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Provide 100 gram of condensed milk.
- Get 100 gram of butter.
- Prepare of To make tartlets -.
- You need 100 gram of butter.
- Take 50 gram of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 150 gram of plain flour.
Steps to make Lemon curd tartlets:
- To make lemon curd, mix lemon juice, lemon rind and sugar in a pan and put it on medium heat. Make slurry by mixing corn flour and water. When the lemon mixture starts boiling, add corn flour slurry to it and mix it well. When it thickens a bit, turn off the heat and let it cool down at room temperature..
- Transfer the lemon mixture into a bowl and add condensed milk. Mix it very well. Now add butter to this mixture and whisk for 3 to 4 minutes to make it a little bit thick. Now let it cool down completely at room temperature. Lemon curd can be prepared in advance and stored in a refrigerator for 5 to 7 days..
- To make tartlets, add sugar and butter into a bowl and mix it very well. Now add plain flour to it and make a dough. Do not use water to make the dough. Now cover the dough with a cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Now take a small portion of the dough and cover the tart mould with it. With the help of a knife cut the edges to make it even. Prepare all tartlets in the same manner. Instead of making small tartlets, one big tart can also be prepared from the same dough. Here I have used 2.5 inch tartlets mould. This dough is enough to make nine such tartlets..
- Arrange the prepare tartlets on a baking tray and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree for 20 minutes. Now let it cool down at room temperature and demould the tartlets. Tartlet can be used after it is completely cooled down. Tartlets can be prepared in advance and stored in an airtight container for a week..
- When the tartlets are completely cooled down, fill them with the prepared lemon curd. Garnish them with a spring of mint and a slice of lemon..
- Serve lemon curd tartlets as a dessert or a sweet..
If you find this Lemon curd tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.