Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Curd Tartlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Curd Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Curd Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon curd tartlets recipe. You can have lemon curd tartlets using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Curd Tartlets:
- Get of Lemon curd.
- Use 6 tbsp of soft butter.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 of egg yolks.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice..
- Provide of Tart shells.
- Use 6 oz of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 120 grams of cold butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of cold water.
Instructions to make Lemon Curd Tartlets:
- For tartlet shells: In a bowl, stir flour with sugar.With pastry blender or fingertips cut or rub butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs..
- Sprinkle cold water a tbsp at a time into mixture, mixing lightly with a fork until dough just holds together. With hands shape dough into ball.Wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7.On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin roll out dough 3mm- 1/8 inch thick. With floured 3 inch round pastry cutter cut out as many rounds as possible. Repeat with remaining dough..
- Press each round in tartlet tins .With fork prick shells in many places to prevent shrinkage and puffing during baking.Bake for 12/15 mins until lightly browned.
- Cool tartlets before filling them with lemon curd.
- For lemon curd: Cream together butter & sugar for 2 mins until light & fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Then add yolks..
- Beat until mixture becomes smooth and creamy light yellow..
- Add lemon juice. Beat on low speed until incorporated..
- Transfer to med sized saucepan and on low heat stir mixture is heated through and no longer looks curdled..
- Keep stirring constantly for next 12 min on med heat until thickened..
- Remove from heat and let it cool with cling wrap pressed directly on to the surface..
If you find this Lemon Curd Tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.