Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Fruit Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Fruit Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini fruit tarts recipe. To make mini fruit tarts you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Fruit Tarts:
- Take of for the pie crust :.
- Use 115 gr of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Provide 60 gr of castor sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- Provide of for the custard cream :.
- Use 300 ml of 2percent milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 of large egg yolks.
- Prepare 60 gr of icing sugar.
- You need 20 gr of corn starch.
- Prepare of additional ingredients :.
- Get of strawberry,clementine,kiwis.
Instructions to make Mini Fruit Tarts:
- To make Pie crust : combine all ingredients(except flour) then beat with electric mixer until smooth. (make sure butter and egg in room temperature).Then add the sifted flour, blend well.Put the dough in the fridge for about 30mins or longer.On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough making sure it doesn't stick to the counter. Cut with round cookie cutter. Place them into the mold(i use mini muffin pan)and bake in the preheat oven in 350°F or 175°C about +/- 15mins.
- To make the custard cream : Warm up the milk until hot, but not boiling.In a medium size pan, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar, the corn starch and the vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy. Add the milk a little bit at a time, whisking well so that no lumps form. Whisk in the rest of the milk..
- Place the pan over medium heat and stir continuously until it reaches a slow boil. The cream will thicken, so be careful not to let it stick to the bottom. Lower the flame and cook for a couple of more minutes, until you reach the desired thickness. Pour the cream in a glass bowl and let it cook down.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour..
- When the tartlet shells cool down completely and you are ready to serve, cut the fruits into thinly sliced.
- Fill the cookie cups with the custard cream, top with the fruits. Store in the refrigerator if not eaten right away.Enjoy =).
If you find this Mini Fruit Tarts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.