Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You’re also going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this post we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Something else you’re going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. For men and women who end up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. Needless to say you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
There is currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be related to it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg tarts recipe. To cook egg tarts you need 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Tarts:
- Provide 1 of Basic Shortcrust Pastry.
- Provide 3 of Egg yolks.
- Use 150 ml of Milk.
- Take 45 grams of Sugar.
- Use 8 grams of Corn starch.
- Prepare 75 ml of Heavy cream.
- Use 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Egg Tarts:
- Make the basic shortcrust pastry. When you've finished folding it, roll it out into a 20×15 cm rectangle, then roll it up..
- It should look something like this..
- Chill the dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes. (If the dough is still cool to the touch and easy to handle, you can skip this step and continue preparing the dough in Step 8)..
- Prepare the egg mixture. Whisk the egg yolks with a little warmed milk in a bowl..
- Mix in the sugar and cornstarch, then stir in the rest of the milk..
- Strain the egg mixture into a heatproof container. Microwave at 700 W for about 2 minutes until it's slightly thickened, stirring it once halfway through..
- Mix well, cover the surface with plastic wrap and chill..
- Line the muffin pan with the shortcrust prepared in Step 3: First, divide up the dough..
- Press the pie crust into the muffin pan. (Press it in the bottom of the pan and stretch it to fit.) Work quickly or the dough will get soft and be hard to handle..
- You can also roll the dough out into circles between sheets of plastic wrap. (This is different from the original recipe, but I do it this way when the dough is too soft.).
- Chill the pan in the fridge for 20 minutes..
- Mix the heavy cream into the chilled custard mixture from Step 7. Lastly, stir in the vanilla extract..
- The smooth and creamy custard is ready..
- Fill the tart shells with the custard..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250℃ for approximately 20 minutes. It the tops look like they're getting burned, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil..
- Done. These are absolutely the best eaten piping hot, right out of the oven. But then again, I also love them ice cold. I just can't seem to make up my mind….
If you find this Egg Tarts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.