Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Perfect Baklava tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Baklava tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the bad effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect baklava tartlets recipe. You can cook perfect baklava tartlets using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Baklava tartlets:
- Get 1 packet of filo pastry.
- Prepare 1,5 cup of walnuts.
- Use 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Use 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 tsp of clove powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need of for the syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Take 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 3 of cloves.
Steps to make Perfect Baklava tartlets:
- Pre heat the oven at 180ºC. Prepare the syrup by adding all the ingredients in a small saucepan and bringing it to the boil. Once it reaches boiling point, boil for exactly 3 more minutes and remove from the heat. Let it cool..
- In a food processor, add the nuts, sugar, cinnamon powder and clove powder and blitz to chop the nuts some finely and some not so much. In a separate bowl, keep 3 tbsp behind for decoration..
- Cut every filo sheet (apart from two) in squares. Each filo sheet will produce 6 squares. From the two filo sheets you left behind cut 24 circles using a round cutter or even a class..
- Brush the squares with butter and place two in each muffin space. Add two tbsp of nuts in each tartlet..
- Place the filo circles on top of the nuts and add one more tbsp of nuts. Repeat by placing the remaining of the filo circles, closing each tartlet..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Once they are out of the oven, drizzle some of the syrup in each muffin case and let them cool. Sprinkle the remaining of nuts on top for decoration..
If you find this Perfect Baklava tartlets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.