Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mini Fruit Tarts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Fruit Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Fruit Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini fruit tarts recipe. To cook mini fruit tarts you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Fruit Tarts:
- You need of For the tart shells.
- Get of plain flour.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- Get of butter, softened.
- Take of egg.
- Use of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For filling:.
- You need of cream cheese, softened.
- Take of sweetened condensed milk (i use milkmaid 392 gr).
- Get of vanilla extract.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Fresh fruit of your choice.
Steps to make Mini Fruit Tarts:
- To make the tart shell: sift flour and icing sugar. Mix in butter till crumble. Mix in egg and vanilla. Knead till soft..
- Line it one by one in mini muffin tray. Bake 175C for 15-20 mins till golden brown. Can be made in advance and kept in the fridge or freezer for future use..
- For the filling: beat cream cheese on low speed until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Spoon equal amounts of cream cheese mixture into tart shells. Chilled for 3 hours in the fridge..
- Garnish with fresh fruit before serving..
If you find this Mini Fruit Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.