Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Chickpea Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Chickpea Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%! That’s a wonderful number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach chickpea tartlets recipe. To cook spinach chickpea tartlets you need 20 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Chickpea Tartlets:
- Use of For The tarts:.
- Get 1.5 cups of Chickpea flour.
- Use 113 grms of Cold Butter.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 to 2 tsp of Spinach Puree (use fresh spinach leaves&grind).
- Get of Filling:.
- Take 200 grms of Boneless Chicken.
- Get ½ inch of Ginger pc finely chopped.
- Take of Garlic finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- Use 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Use of Other Ingridents:.
- Take 3 to 4 tbsp of Mozzarella Cheese grated.
- Take As required of Chilli powder to sprinkle.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
Steps to make Spinach Chickpea Tartlets:
- MARINATION:Wash clean and cut the chicken pcs and marinate it with chopped ginger,garlic,peanutbutter.
- Add brown sugar & Chilli powder.
- Mix well and marinate the chicken for 30 min.Set aside.
- Take fresh spinach clean it & wash it.Grind it to a smooth paste.Do not use water.Refrigrate the spinach puree.we need it cold..
- Take the chickpeas & slightly roast it..
- Grind the chickpea to a smooth powder.Sieve the flour 2 to 3 times.
- Take the sieved chickpea flour and add the cold butter to it.
- Rub the butter into the flour,the butter and flour should form a lump when pressed with hand..
- Take an egg,whisk it and add it to the flour..
- Add salt start kneading.
- Add spinach puree 1 tsp at a time and form a tight dough.Refrigerate the dough for 15 mins.
- Mean while cook the chicken.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the sliced onions.When the onions turn translucent, add the marinated chicken.Add little water to the same bowl and add that water to the chicken.
- Cook the chicken till it's done.Do not dry the gravy.Set aside.
- Let's bake our Chickpea Spinach tarts.Divide the dough and roll it.
- Take tart shells and gently put the rolled tart sheet over the shells.Press it all over gently.
- Cut the extra edges with a knife and adjust the design by pressing with your fingers.
- Take a fork and prick holes in the tarts to avoid them from puffing up.
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰ Celsius and bake the tarts for 20 mins or till they turn golden brown from the edges.
- Now we will fill our tarts.
- Fill the Tartlets with our Peanut Chicken.Fill them till the top.Add the gravy too..
- Grate some Mozzarella cheese over the Tartlets.Sprinkle some finely chopped green chillies.
- Sprinkle some red chilli powder too.
- Preheat the oven at 180⁰ c and Bake the Tartlets again for 5 mins or till the cheese melts.
- Enjoy them warm..
- Note-1.If you are hesitant to use chickpea flour,you can substitute whole wheat flour or All Purpose flour.2.Use Cold butter.3.refrigerate the spinach puree.4.since soy sauce is used in marination,no salt is added.you can adjust the salt as per your taste..
If you find this Spinach Chickpea Tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.