Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is among the heartiest meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has told you to consume some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try eating fish at least two times every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to badami kheer tartlets recipe. To cook badami kheer tartlets you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Badami Kheer Tartlets:
- You need 1 1/2 litres of full fat Milk.
- Take 1 of bottlegourd grated.
- Provide 1 of Badam mix pack readymade.
- Provide 1/2 tin of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Almonds slivered.
- Provide For of THE BISCUIT TARTLETS -.
- You need 2 packets of Marie Biscuits.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Butter melted.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of Milk or as required.
Steps to make Badami Kheer Tartlets:
- First of all, bring milk to a rolling boil. Lower the heat and allow it to simmer for about 20 minutes. Add the grated Bottle gourd and cook until tender..
- It will be done in 10 to 12 minutes. Now add Condensed milk and the readymade badam mix. Let it simmer for 5 more minutes. The consistency is your preference. You can keep it thick or a bit thinner..
- Add slivered Almonds and switch off the heat. Mix well and serve it either warm or chilled. For the biscuit tartlets, crush the biscuits to a fine powder and then add butter and milk to it. Make a smooth dough out of it and shape these into tartlets either in a mould or any katori..
- Refrigerate these tartlets for 15 minutes or more and then use them for serving the kheer. Your guests would love to munch on these delish tartlets after they gulp down the equally delicious kheer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.