Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. Another thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this post we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are associated with the use of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
One more thing that a lot of men and women would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. For individuals who end up suffering from various kinds of rashes you might want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. Obviously you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I would suggest removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be connected with it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buckwheat ash gourd halwa tartlets recipe. To cook buckwheat ash gourd halwa tartlets you need 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets:
- Take of For crust.
- You need 110 gm of buckwheat Flour.
- Use 40 gm of cold Ghee.
- Provide 2-5 tbsp of ice cold Water.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of powdered Sugar.
- Use of For Halwa.
- Provide 1 cup of grated Ash gourd.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar – adjust.
- Use 1 of generous pinch Saffron.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 tbsp + 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 10-12 of Cashews.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets:
- Mix buckwheat flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add cold ghee and mix well until crumbly.
- Add little cold water and mix until dough comes together. Do not add in water at once, add 1 tsp at a time.
- Cover dough with cling wrap.Pat dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grease tartlet molds with ghee and dust with flour.
- Roll the dough, since this is gluten free flour, it will break so patiently roll it.
- Cut the dough in bigger size than tartlet molds.
- Press and shape the cut discs into tartlet molds. freeze for 30 minutes.
- Prick the dough with fork all over and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown in preheated oven at 180.
- Allow the baked crusts to cool completely. Keep it aside.
- For Halwa: Fry cashews in 1 teaspoon ghee until golden brown. keep it aside.
- In same pan, add grated ash gourd and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and mix well.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally until raw taste disappears.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add generous pinch of saffron and mix well.
- Cook until mixture starts leaving sides of the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and cashews. mix well and switch off.
- Add halwa to baked tartlets.
- Serve delicious tartlets.
If you find this Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.