Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain loads of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They have lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. This is an awesome number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buckwheat ash gourd halwa tartlets recipe. You can cook buckwheat ash gourd halwa tartlets using 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets:
- Take of For crust.
- Provide of buckwheat Flour.
- Take of cold Ghee.
- Take of ice cold Water.
- Use of powdered Sugar.
- Take of For Halwa.
- Get of grated Ash gourd.
- Prepare of Sugar – adjust.
- Get of generous pinch Saffron.
- Use of Water.
- Get of Ghee.
- Use of Cashews.
- Prepare of Cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets:
- Mix buckwheat flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add cold ghee and mix well until crumbly.
- Add little cold water and mix until dough comes together. Do not add in water at once, add 1 tsp at a time.
- Cover dough with cling wrap.Pat dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grease tartlet molds with ghee and dust with flour.
- Roll the dough, since this is gluten free flour, it will break so patiently roll it.
- Cut the dough in bigger size than tartlet molds.
- Press and shape the cut discs into tartlet molds. freeze for 30 minutes.
- Prick the dough with fork all over and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown in preheated oven at 180.
- Allow the baked crusts to cool completely. Keep it aside.
- For Halwa: Fry cashews in 1 teaspoon ghee until golden brown. keep it aside.
- In same pan, add grated ash gourd and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and mix well.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally until raw taste disappears.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add generous pinch of saffron and mix well.
- Cook until mixture starts leaving sides of the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and cashews. mix well and switch off.
- Add halwa to baked tartlets.
- Serve delicious tartlets.
If you find this Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.