Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Pie Tartlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Pie Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8%! That’s a terrific number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie tartlets recipe. You can cook apple pie tartlets using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Pie Tartlets:
- Provide 1 cup of finely chopped apple.
- Use 1/4 cup of lemon curd.
- Use of Topping…..
- Take 1/2 cup of All purposes flour.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cold butter.
- Provide as needed of Icing sugar for dusting.
Steps to make Apple Pie Tartlets:
- In a small bowl, combine apples and lemon curd. Spoon into turt shells..
- In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Spoon over apple mixture. Place on an ungread baking sheet..
- Preheated the oven 180°C for 10 minutes..
- Bake at 18 – 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes. Dust with icing sugar..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
If you find this Apple Pie Tartlets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.