Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely great for your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate & caramel tartlets recipe. To cook chocolate & caramel tartlets you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets:
- Take 2 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 stick of Butter.
- Use 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 8 oz of Whipping Cream.
- Get 1 of Chocolate of Choice.
- Take 1 of Caramel.
Instructions to make Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets:
- Blend flour, sugar and salt together with a food processer. Add butter (cold) cut into tablespoon portions, and blend until it's at a cornstarch consistancy. It's okay if you blend it too long (I did it the first time), it's just easier to add the other ingredients if it's not in a ball-ish form..
- Wisk together the egg and vanilla, then add to the mixing bowl. Continue blending until it's got a fairly cookie dough like consistancy..
- This is the part where people do things a bit differently sometimes. If you have two inch tart baking tins, use those with about a half of a tablespoon of dough in each, putting in the oven at about 350 for 12-15 minutes. If you don't have that, put ether a tablespoon into a mini cupcake pan or even a normal sized cupcake pan, depending on what you have. Anyways, cook at 350 until firm, at golden brown or just before. If you've ever made spritz cookies, this recipe is about the same. DO NOT grease the pan!.
- Now for the filling; though you can put anything you want, I found that drizzling a bit of caramel in the center and then preparing the chocolate in the next step overcomes the dryness of the tartlets and makes it really smooth and an altogether nice combonation. If you have something else in mind, go do that instead, experiment and share what you've done!.
- I first put in a bit of homemade caramel (if you haven't tried it, it's super easy and pretty fun) and then prepared the chocolate. Whip up about half of a small carton of whipping cream, pour in the desired amount of melted chocolate, and finally mix and add a dollop onto the top of each tartlet..
If you find this Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.