Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Chocolate Walnut Tartlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Chocolate Walnut Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chocolate Walnut Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chocolate walnut tartlets recipe. You can have whosayna’s chocolate walnut tartlets using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Chocolate Walnut Tartlets:
- Get 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- Take of Salt (pinch).
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Butter for binding.
- You need of Filling:.
- Take 1 of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate.
- You need 1 and 1/2 cup of Walnuts (chopped).
- Provide 1 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tin of Nestle cream.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Chocolate Walnut Tartlets:
- Dough: Mix flour, salt and baking powder then add milk and mix well now add butter little by little till you get soft pliable dough..
- Grease tartlets moulds, roll small thick puris and place them on moulds, press them can remove extra dough from top. When all done bake in oven on 200°C till creamish brown colour. Cool them and do filling..
- Filling: Melt chocolate on double broiler, when it's melting remove from flame add the rest while it's hot. Do filling of tartlets and set them..
If you find this Whosayna’s Chocolate Walnut Tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.