Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Veggie Salad Tart recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Salad Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Salad Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably already know this since you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish twice each week.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie salad tart recipe. To cook veggie salad tart you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Salad Tart:
- Get 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of basil/thyme.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Take of Topping.
- Take 2-3 of carrots.
- Take 1 of zucchini.
- Take 1 of Chinese eggplant.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh basil.
- Use of Balsamic glaze.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Instructions to make Veggie Salad Tart:
- To make pastry crust: combine flour, salt, herbs, olive oil with fork. Add water and mix until crumbly. Knead a couple minutes. Roll out and press into greased tart pan. Prick all over with fork. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Take out and cool..
- Peel carrots and cut in half and then use peeler to make long flat ribbons. Do the same with zucchini and eggplant. Soak ribbons in water for 3-5 minutes to soften so they curl and bend without snapping..
- Spread tomato paste over tart shell. Top with basil leaves and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Take carrot, zucchini and eggplant ribbon and curl tightly and keep adding while starting in Center of tart. Spiral out to edge until entire tart is filled. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pink salt and ground pepper..
- Bake at 350F for approximately 40 minutes. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan onto cutting board slice into 8 wedges with very sharp knife after allowing people to ooh and ahh over your masterpiece. Drizzle with more balsamic glaze and sprinkle with freshly shaved basil or parsley..
If you find this Veggie Salad Tart recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.