Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veggie Salad Tart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie Salad Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Salad Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie salad tart recipe. You can have veggie salad tart using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie Salad Tart:
- Provide of whole wheat flour.
- Use of salt.
- Take of basil/thyme.
- You need of olive oil.
- Get of cold water.
- You need of Topping.
- Get of carrots.
- Provide of zucchini.
- Use of Chinese eggplant.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- Take of Balsamic glaze.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Steps to make Veggie Salad Tart:
- To make pastry crust: combine flour, salt, herbs, olive oil with fork. Add water and mix until crumbly. Knead a couple minutes. Roll out and press into greased tart pan. Prick all over with fork. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Take out and cool..
- Peel carrots and cut in half and then use peeler to make long flat ribbons. Do the same with zucchini and eggplant. Soak ribbons in water for 3-5 minutes to soften so they curl and bend without snapping..
- Spread tomato paste over tart shell. Top with basil leaves and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Take carrot, zucchini and eggplant ribbon and curl tightly and keep adding while starting in Center of tart. Spiral out to edge until entire tart is filled. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pink salt and ground pepper..
- Bake at 350F for approximately 40 minutes. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan onto cutting board slice into 8 wedges with very sharp knife after allowing people to ooh and ahh over your masterpiece. Drizzle with more balsamic glaze and sprinkle with freshly shaved basil or parsley..
If you find this Veggie Salad Tart recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.