Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach Tart recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach tart recipe. You can have spinach tart using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Tart:
- Get of FOR THE PASTRY:.
- Provide 100 g of plain flour.
- Take 100 g of wholewheat flour.
- Get 100 g of butter.
- You need 4 tbls of water.
- Get 1 of little thyme.
- Get of salt / pepper.
- Use of FOR THE FILLING:.
- Use 400 g of fresh spinach, wilted/squeezed and chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of feta crumbled.
- You need 100 ml of single cream.
- Prepare 2 of red onions chopped and caramelised.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 20 g of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 50 g of chopped baby plum tomatoes.
- Get of salt/pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach Tart:
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan assisted.
- To make the pastry, mix both flours, butter and the thyme together. Add the water and knead. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- Whilst the pastry is chilling, prepare the filling..
- Wilt the spinach and once cool enough squeeze the water out with your hands and then chop roughly.
- Add a little oil to a pan and caramelise the red onions.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Once the pastry has chilled, remove from fridge and roll out and place in a loose bottom tin..
- Lightly prick the pastry and cover with parchment paper and add ceramic beads (ie bake blind) and place in the oven for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, remove the ceramic beads and parchment paper and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Once the pastry is done, remove from the oven and place the spinach mixture inside making sure the ingredients are spread out..
- Place back in the oven and bake for about 20 mins until golden brown..
If you find this Spinach Tart recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.