Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornflake Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornflake Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornflake tart recipe. You can cook cornflake tart using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cornflake Tart:
- Get 110 g of golden syrup.
- Use 80 g of cornflakes.
- Take 40 g of butter.
- You need 30 g of sugar.
- Get of Red jam (raspberry, strawberry etc. Whatever you have).
- Provide of Pastry.
- Use 250 g of plain flour.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 120 g of butter.
- Use 90 ml of water.
- You need of Or 1 packet shortcrust pastry.
Instructions to make Cornflake Tart:
- Make the pastry but mixing flour and salt, rub the butter until breadcrumb, then add water to form dough. Wrap in cling film and leave in fridge for 30min.
- Lay the rolled out pastry into a greased dish, crimping the edges and prick the base.
- Blind bake for 15min at 200oC.
- Melt butter, sugar and golden syrup in a pan then stir in the cornflakes..
- When the pastry is done, spread the jam on it then cover with the cornflake mixture. Cook for another 5mins.
- Serve with custard.
If you find this Cornflake Tart recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.