Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Banana Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Banana Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy banana cake recipe. You can have easy banana cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Banana Cake:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Take 150 grams of sugar.
- Use 100 grams of butter.
- Get 3 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- Use 120 grams of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 100 grams of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
Steps to make Easy Banana Cake:
- Melt the butter and let it cool while you do the next step..
- Mix the eggs, sugar and the vanilla sugar together in a bowl..
- Add the melted butter, baking powder and the flour to the dough mix..
- Mash the banana and add it to the dough mix (you can use the backside of a fork to mash it quickly)..
- Smear a form of your choice with a little butter and put the dough inside it (I used a bread form). Now put it on a low level in the oven and bake it at 180°C for about 50 minutes (normal settings).
- Take it out and let it cool off while you melt the chocolate (you can cut it to pieces and microwave it in short bursts while you stir it in between).
- Cover the cake with the melted chocolate, and put the cake in the fridge for about 1 to 3 hours (the chocolate just needs to cool off before you eat it). Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Banana Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.