Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese Cabbage Potstickers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Cabbage Potstickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Cabbage Potstickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these health food regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese cabbage potstickers recipe. You can have chinese cabbage potstickers using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Cabbage Potstickers:
- Use 60 of wrappers.
- Prepare 500 grams of minced pork.
- You need 500 grams of chinese cabbage.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt for marinating cabbage.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil for frying potstickers.
- Get of chopped green onions.
- Prepare of toasted black sesame.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Take pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need dash of pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced green onion.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Chinese Cabbage Potstickers:
- Finely mince the cabbage and mix with 1 tablespoon of salt in a large bowl. Set aside for 10-15 minutes. Then wash the cabbage twice to remove extra salt. Squeeze the water out slightly..
- In another mixing bowl, mix ground pork with all the other seasonings. Continue stirring the meat filling in one direction for 1 or 2 minutes or until sticky. Add cabbage and combine well..
- Scoop around 1 tablespoon of filling in center and wet the wrapper edges if necessary. Fold one side up to overlap the other side. Leave the two ends open. Repeat to finish all..
- In a large pan with cover, brush some oil and lay the potstickers one by one. Pour around 1 /2 cup along with the edges. Cover the lid and heat over medium high fire. You will hear sound of the water in the first minutes. Move your pan from time to time to guarantee an even heat. Uncover the lid when there is no sound. Garnish green onion and roasted black sesame seeds. Continue frying over slow fire until the bottoms are well colored..
If you find this Chinese Cabbage Potstickers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.