Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Potsticker Filling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Potsticker Filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Potsticker Filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start consuming these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy potsticker filling recipe. You can cook easy potsticker filling using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Potsticker Filling:
- Provide of ground turkey.
- Use of garlic powder or grated fresh garlic.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Take of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of Chopped Cabbage.
- Get of Finely Chopped Broccoli.
- You need of Chopped Cilantro.
- Provide of medium carrot grated.
- Get of Chopped Chives.
- Use of red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Easy Potsticker Filling:
- In a small pot or pan put 1/2 pound of turkey. Add garlic powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper..
- Cook turkey on medium heat until almost fully cooked.
- While ground turkey is cooking, chop vegetables.
- Add fresh vegetables into turkey.
- Raise to med-high heat and cook until vegetables are soft and turkey is fully cooked. (Ensure that there is minimal liquid in pot/pan before turning off).
- Let filling sit for 5 minutes to cool.
- Filling is ready to be put into potsticker wrappers.
If you find this Easy Potsticker Filling recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.