Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potstickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potstickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting kidney beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you may not miss eating meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Try incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potstickers recipe. You can have potstickers using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potstickers:
- Prepare of flour.
- Take of Napa cabbage.
- Use of pork, turkey, or chicken.
- You need of imitation crab meat or shrimp.
- Get of chives or green onions.
- Provide of sesame oil.
- Prepare of 5 spice.
- Provide of seasoning salt.
- Take of white pepper.
- You need of water.
Steps to make Potstickers:
- To make dough start with 3/4 bag of flower add water and knead until hard to knead. Or buy pre made skins (3 bags).
- Filling – finely dice up 1 head Napa cabbage (sprinkle with salt) then with a cheese cloth drain water out of the napa cabbage by squeezing..
- Cover hand made dough with plastic wrap and place in the fridge while making meat filling.
- Dice 1 package (8oz) imitation crab meat or shrimp I to the bowl..
- In a large bowl add 3 lbs ground pork, or turkey, or chicken.
- Dice up 1/2 lb chives or 4-5 bunches of green onions.
- Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon seasoning salt.
- Add 1tea spoon white pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of 5 spice.
- Add meat / vegetable mix in to skins and fold.
- Hand mix all ingredients together.
- Freeze potstickers so that they can be placed in a zip lock and not get squished in the freezer..
- Cook potstickers by filling a fry pan so that they are all touching (add a little oil to the pan), then fill pan with water so that the water just covers the tops of the potstickers. Cover the pan with a lid and allow for steam to escape..
- When most of the water has evaporated release potstickers from pan and place a plate on top of pan. Quickly flip the pan over and potstickers will be upside down on the plate and ready to serve..
If you find this Potstickers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.