Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is an awesome number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & leek soup with frozen pork gyozas recipe. You can cook potato & leek soup with frozen pork gyozas using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas:
- Provide Splash of olive oil.
- Take 2 of Leeks.
- Prepare 4-6 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (optional).
- Prepare 900 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Crème Fraiche/natural yoghurt pp (optional).
- You need 2-3 of Frozen Gyozas pp (optional) see my Gyoza recipe.
Steps to make Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas:
- Heat pan with olive oil and put in with chopped leeks and onions. Fry off for 5-10 mins before adding potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and season well. Bring to boil then simmer on low heat for 20-30 mins. if adding frozen Gyozas, boil for few mins before setting aside..
- Allow to cool slightly then blitz in food processor and warm gently again in clean pan. Check seasoning and stir through crème Fraiche/yoghurt if adding. Add Gyozas and serve..
If you find this Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.