Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's potsticker dipping sauce recipe. You can cook mike's potsticker dipping sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce:
- Prepare of ● For The Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Gochujang Paste [red chilie paste].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinager.
- Provide 1 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Siricha Garlic Sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Hoisin Sauce [optional].
- Use 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Take Handful of Of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Use of ● Garnishes & Sides [as needed].
- Provide of Fine Shredded Cabbage.
- Use Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Chinese Mustard.
Instructions to make Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce:
- Here's what you'll need. Cilantro not pictured..
- Add everything together and mix well. Leave at room temperature..
- Fry your raw potstickers in Sesame Oil until golden brown. Two minutes on both sides..
- Consider serving potstickers over fine shredded cabbage. Then, dip and enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.