Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mushroom tofu potsticker recipe. You can have fried mushroom tofu potsticker using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker:
- You need 3 cup of napa cabbage.
- Provide 8 oz of crumbled tofu.
- Take 4 of chopped shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of finely chopped basil.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 50 of dumpling wrappers.
- Get 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cool water.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker:
- Shred the napa cabbage on the large holes of a grater into a large mixing bowl..
- Add tofu, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, basil and soy sauce into the mixing bowl with the cabbage. Mix well..
- Prepare the cornstarch slurry: whisk together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl..
- To wrap: Place a potstickers wrapper flat in one hand. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of the potstickers filling mixture in the middle of the wrapper. Dip a finger in the slurry mixture and paint along the outside of the wrapper. Fold over to a half-moon shape. Pinch along the outside of the wrapper to close the wrapper completely around the mixture.. Repeat until all potstickers are filled and closed..
- Lay folded potstickers in a single layer. Cover with plastic wrap to keep them from drying out..
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add potstickers in a single layer along the bottom of the pan. Cook until browned on one side, about 2 minutes. Flip and brown the other side equally..
- Using the pan cover as a shield from splattering, add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and cover immediately. Steam potstickers for 3-4 minutes. Uncover skillet, you should see almost all of the water has evaporated. Remove potstickers, then wipe pan dry with towel and repeat for remaining batches..
If you find this Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.