Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Poke Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Poke Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the bad effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that having beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut poke cake recipe. You can have coconut poke cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Poke Cake:
- Use 1 (18.25 oz.) of package white cake mix (I used a Funfetti cake mix).
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can cream of coconut (you can find this in with mixed drinks . I got mine at walmart).
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of container frozen whipped topping – thawed.
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of bag flaked coconut.
Steps to make Coconut Poke Cake:
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions .Remove cake from oven when it is done. While cake is still hot . Poke holes all over the top of cake using a fork..
- Mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk together. Pour over top of still hot cake..
- Let cake cool completely. Then frost with topping and top with flaked coconut. Keep cake refrigerated..
If you find this Coconut Poke Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.