Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is among the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut butter poke cake recipe. You can have chocolate peanut butter poke cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake:
- Take of box yellow cake mix – plus ingredients to make it from the box.
- Get of peanut butter.
- Prepare of Hersey's chocolate syrup.
- Get of regular peanut butter cups – divided.
- Prepare of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take of ounce container cool whip.
- Take of (16 oz) can chocolate frosting.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake:
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions adding 2/3 cup peanut butter to the mix . Bake at 350º in a 9×13" pan. For about 25 minutes. Mine took 20..
- While cake is baking mix milk & Herseys syrup together until blended..
- When cake is done and while it is still HOT. Poke holes in it with a fork or a straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake . Cool completely..
- Chop 4 peanut butter cups up into small pieces. I froze mine. They will chop easier. Sprinkle over top of the cake..
- Carefully combine chocolate frosting and thawed cool whip. Spread over top of the cake. Sprinkle with the other 4 chopped peanut butter cups over the icing. Chill cake before serving..
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.