Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Ahi Poke & Sashimi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Ahi Poke & Sashimi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Ahi Poke & Sashimi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this device will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Something else I want to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be happy to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits might be.
One more thing you’re going to find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You are going to see that this will actually help anybody who may possess some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. The primary reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are additionally going to find that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be related to it. Something you may or may not recognize is that within a very short time frame there will be vitamin supplement companies marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy ahi poke & sashimi recipe. To cook mike's spicy ahi poke & sashimi you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Ahi Poke & Sashimi:
- Get of Sashimi Grade Yellowfin Tuna Slab [halved].
- Get of Purple Onions [fine minced].
- Get of Green Onions [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Get of Sesame Oil.
- Get of Cucumbers [fine chop].
- Use of Garlic Chili Siracha Sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
- Provide of Lemon Zest [optional].
- Prepare of Soy Sauce [+ reserves for serving].
- You need of Sesame Seeds [+ reserves for garnish].
- Provide of Jalapeño [fine chop – garnish for both dishes].
- Use of Shredded Diakon Radishes [garnish].
- Prepare of Pickled Ginger.
- Use of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need of Very Sharp Knife.
- You need of Frozen Cocktail Glasses.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Ahi Poke & Sashimi:
- Here's what you'll need. Only half of tuna slab shown..
- Open tuna and rinse under cold water..
- Place tuna on thick paper towels to dry..
- Wrap tuna in paper towels and place in the coldest part of your fridge for 10 minutes. 40° is a perfect temperature for raw fish..
- Fine chop your vegetables. Shread your diakon radish garnish..
- Cut your tuna in half. Half will be used for your salad – half for your sashimi. Place your other half back in the fridge. Definitely use a very sharp knife. Don't saw it. Just allow the knife to glide through your fish..
- With a very sharp knife, slice tuna into 1/2" cubes. Work fast as so bacteria doesn't form on your tuna. Place in a non-metalic bowl..
- Add all of your vegetables and seasonings not listed as garnishments. Fold in gently. You don't want to bruise your tuna!.
- Place Ahi Poke in glasses and garnish with green onions, jalapeños, sesame seeds and parsley. Refrigerate quickly..
- Pull your other 1/2 tuna. Cut into 1/2" squares. Refrigerate immediately until ready to plate..
- Plate your diakon radishes and place your sashimi on top. Sprinkle radishes with rice wine vinager if you'd like. Garnish plate with jalapeños and chopped parsley. Serve with pickled ginger, Wasabi and Soy Sauce..
If you find this Mike's Spicy Ahi Poke & Sashimi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.