Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that is among the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish at least two times per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. To make creamy minestrone soup you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Get 1-14 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1-14 ounce of can kidney beans.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use 2 of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 stalk of diced celery.
- Use 2 of small chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped zucchini.
- Use 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of small shell shaped pasta.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of flour.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
Instructions to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..
If you find this Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.