Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in at least two meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker roast recipe. You can have slow cooker roast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Roast:
- Provide 1 of (3 Pound) boneless beef chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 of (.7 ounce) Dry Italian Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 of (1 Ounce) Dry Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Take 1 of (.87 Ounce) McCormick's 30% Less Sodium Brown Gravy Mix.
- You need 1 can of (14.5 Ounces) Sliced Carrots (Optional).
- Prepare 10 oz of sliced mushrooms (Optional).
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Roast:
- Place Beef Roast in slow cooker.
- Mix the water, Italian dressing mix, ranch dressing mix, and brown gravy mix together in a bowl until smooth and pour over beef roast.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Add mushrooms and carrots in slow cooker the last hour before serving..
If you find this Slow Cooker Roast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.